Your community newsletter is now available on the website. To access the prior months/years newsletters, please visit the Newsletter Page.
The existing gate remotes and decals will be replaced with new RFID sticker transponders.
- Two (2) RFID stickers per household will be provided at no charge if the required forms are submitted PRIOR to the distribution date. Thereafter, there will be a charge of $25.00 per sticker.
- Additional or replacement RFID decals will have a fee of $25.00 each.
- Each vehicle must be registered to a home within the community and hold current registration.
Nordic Security will be on-site at the rear gate to install the new RFID sticker on vehicles on the following dates, and photo identification such as driver’s license is required:
Wednesday, March 16, 2022 from 3:00pm to 7:00pm
Saturday, March 19, 2022 from 9:00am to 1:00pm
We are excited to announce The Summit Estates Homeowners Association newly designed community website.
Our website’s new look, user-friendly navigation and responsive design are just some of the new features you will enjoy.
Residents can obtain the latest newsletter, board meeting minutes, forms, community rules and regulations and much more! Also, the management contact information is located under the Contacts Section titled Keystone Pacific. Don’t forget, you can also check your billing account by accessing the View Statement/Pay Bill page under the Navigation Menu.
The KPPM Connection is an online tool that offers enhanced homeowner services. Using the portal, you can:
Please visit The KPPM Connection! Please log in using your account online email address and password. If you have not registered, please have your billing statement available to enter in the required information. If you need assistance, please contact Customer Care at (949) 833-2600 or email@example.com.
- Make Online Payments
- View Current and Previous Statements and Billing Inserts
- Print Account History Reports
- View and Update Enhanced Email Notification Features
For added convenience, we also offer an ACH program in which your monthly assessment payments are automatically deducted from your checking or savings account. You will no longer have to remember when to pay your payment, write a check, or pay for any more postage! To sign up, please download a copy of the ACH Form.